第10章 万马奔腾(7 / 10)

在这庆典上

I will find hint he will be

我会遇到我的白马王子,他是那么风度翩翩

He will treat !

他会带我如淑女,就在今晚的庆典上

This is what we\u0027ve waited for to have the best night ever

这就是我们我们一直期待的,最棒的夜晚

Each of us will live our drea

所有人的梦想都会实现,就在今晚的庆典上

Been dreamin\u0027,I\u0027ve been waitin\u0027,to fly with those great ponies

我一直梦想着,一直期待着,能够和那些飞马一起飞翔

The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks,Spinning round and having kicks

闪电飞马队,艺高胆大,纵横天际潇洒无比

Perform for crowds of thousands,they\u0027ll shower us with diamonds

观众有成千上万,都会被我们迷住

The Wonderbolts will see !

我就要会见闪电飞马队,就在今晚的庆典上

All we\u0027ve longed for,all we\u0027ve dreamed,

继续阅读,后面更精彩!

我们期待的,我们梦想的

our happy ever after finally will all e true right here

还有我们欢喜的最终都会在这里实现

at the Grand Gala at the Grand Gala

就在这万马奔腾庆典上

I a for it is the best party

我来参加万马奔腾庆典,因为它是一个大派对

But the one thing it was missing was a pony named Pinkie

但却少了一样东西,那就是小马碧琪

For I am the best at parties, all the ponies will agree

我是派对小能手,所有小马都认同

Ponies playing,ponies dancing with !

小马们嬉戏、跳舞,就在万马奔腾庆典

Happiness and laughter at the Gala ,at the Gala

幸福快乐都在着庆典上

At the Gala At the Gala,with the Princess With the Princess

在庆典上(在庆典上),和公主在一起(和公主在一起)

Is where I\u0027m going to be She will be

就是我今晚会做的事情(她会这么做)

We will talk all about magic and wha